EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH TEMI

My real names are KADIRI TEMITOPE VICTOR, I hail from the western part of Nigeria, Ondo state Precisely, I had my Educational runs in Benin City Edo state of Nigeria, C.E.O/producer/director/cinematographer TINY FILMS. Initiator/President of the WESTERN CAT ENT........


LIFE AS AN ENTERTAINER: I have been into Entertainment for Like a decade now. At first I use to be a road side MC/Stand up comedian, later I moved up the ladder and joined the road side movie acting gathering and from there I backed into the behind scene as a light Man and props managing...it was all good as I worked with a young boss cent Micah(discoverer).. From there I gained access into the the behind scene proper where I became a camera man(mind u, I even do camera man for wedding ceremony and obito well well... The Bini's will understand the word "Obito"...) from there I took up the bull by the horn and guts hit the nail on me, I became a cinematographer after a while training.. I worked for some movie directors as a cinematographers and from there I picked up as an artistic director where I majored for a while before venturing into full time movie directing... But Grace and destiny will never let me be as I switched into the music video directing after I met another young boss dude(Godwin AKA GD) who put me up on the timeline for musical video editing..from there I picked...

MUSIC CAREER: Now as a musical artist, I have started music from the very day I knew how to sing... Like my mum will always say I like singing and dancing to king sunny ade's music from the onset...ijo senal.....funny enough now I Don't even know any of his songs........lol...
I then developed into the other side of music as a bathroom singer like my daddy.. Of course you don't need to be told am a church boy who grew up into the church choir boy..and from there I break the shell and pushed into having a band as a professional doing gospel songs and organizing church event n concert like the Unusual Praise 1&2....later I graduated and pushed into the studio and made my first ever recorded song(audio) titled BORN IN THE GHETTO produced by Big Mc of the Judgement Day Studios. Hence other singles followed back to back with visuals. 


Since then, despite the tough and rough roads to hitting the fame and fortune heights , Entertainment have been favorable and cool with the business therein and am still on for greatness. @temijoncing.

DOWNLOAD SONGS BY TEMI....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC: ERIC AMAS - MYSELF