NEWS: DAVIDO REACTS TO PEOPLE TAGGING HIM AN ARROGANT PERSON


DMW boss, Davido, has refuted claims that he is a very arrogant person by many who have had to work or come in contact with him..

Speaking with Showtime, the ‘IF’ crooner said,
“I am a very free person but if you like say, I’m arrogant, I know I’m not arrogant.”
According to the  singer, he infact is a very friendly, receptive and humble person.

“I can bet you now, go to anybody or any street and ask them who is most normal or who is so free they will tell you it’s me. I’m not from the hood! It’s not about giving out money but it’s just me being free as an individual. “I feel that sometimes people just think I’m that way because if they have what I have they will go crazy, so I think that’s just the problem”, he boasted.  
OTHER POST:
ERIC AMAS

For advert placement Contact: +2347034883187, Email: munelderrecords2012@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC: ERIC AMAS - MYSELF